|Product SKU||1B2-1H3-BOS S10|
|Size (L x W x H)||11 cm x 3 cm x 10 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Natural Therapy Oil for Itchiness, Swelling, Bruises & Pain
1. The first therapy oil is infused with Borneo wild mango aka Bambangan seed.
2. The primary function is to promote lymphatic circulation. It helps accelerate the healing of bruises and reduces swelling and skin itchiness.
3. In the progress of collaboration with UMS researchers to conduct clinical research publication.
4. Can be used as a face massage oil, post-surgery, or cosmetics procedures to reduce swelling and bruises, under eye's dark circle, breasts and shoulders massage.
- Bambangan Kernel: A type of wild mango that's only available in Borneo. High in anti-cancer & anti-inflammatory properties
- Vanilla Bean: Contain high antioxidants & anti-inflammatory properties to reduce swelling and pain
- Calendula Flowers: High in anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties. Great for reducing skin inflammation & soothing irritated skin.
- Violet Flower: Used traditionally to promote lymphatic circulation. High in natural phytonutrients & anti-inflammatory properties.
How to use:
Massage the face, neck, and chest to encourage lymphatic circulation or gently apply to the area of concern.
Please do a patch test before using this product.
KKM NOT 211202383K